- Card base of Vet Vanilla (4 1/4 x 11 folded at 5 1/2)
- Adhere strip of blushing bride DSP (1 1/2 x 4 1/4) from level hostess packto bottom
- Use scallop border punch on piece of 1 1/2 x 4 1/4 blushing bride card stock. Layer on top of DSP.
- Folcal point is made of of 3 layers 3 1/8 x 3 1/8 blushhing bride (bottom). 2 7/8 x 2 7/8 layer very vanilla (this is stamped). Overlay 2 7/8 x 2 7/8 layer vellum.
- On the stamping layer create a mask using large heart punch. Place in center of vanilla piece. Sponge blushing bride ink over edges of mask. Before removing the mask, stamp background in soft suede. I used bella toile. Overlay vellum & stamp image in soft suede. Adhere vellum with glue dots & cover with pearls to hide adhesive. Attach to blushing bride square and attach to card. Finsh with sentiment on Kraft card strip adhered with dimensionals.