Pages

February 22, 2011

Mojo Monday Sketch 179

My first time completing a Mojo Monday Sketch on the week of the sketch. I will try to play each week and challenge myself to use all my new stuff. Sorry for the poor quality photo. I took this at night. The Stamp used can be yours free with a $60 purchase.

Stamps: So Happy for You (2011 SAB)
Ink: More Mustard, Concord Crush, Elegant Eggplant, Perfect Plum, Old Olive
Paper: More Mustard, Concord Crush, Level 1 Hostess In-color DSP, Old Olive
Accessories: Fire Rhinestone Brads, Fun Flowers Big Shot Die, paper crimper

Rubber Inkspiration Tips:
  • Remove the metal part from the brads and you have instant Jewels.
  • Fold Old Olive paper and cut free hand leaves. While paper is folded, run through paper crimper on an angle to create leave veins. Ink leaves with sponge and old olive ink for added depth.
  • I nked whisper white card stock for the flowers to get the color and variation I was looking for.
  • Use bone folder to curl paper flowers to make them dimensional with some added texture.

No comments:

Post a Comment