Pages

March 7, 2011

Fun Folds in Burgundy

I  Like to try fun fold cards . Adds some spice to life. For this card the base is soft suede with the fold on the right side of the card. I cut off a portion of the front face & added the embossed Bravo burgundy piece. It is kind of a variation on a gate fold card. The primary stamp set featured is Style Beautiful. I knew when I first saw this in the catalog I would have to have it.

 Stamps: Style Beautiful, Clearly for You, Very Vintage Wheel
Ink: Bravo Burgundy, Soft Suede, River Rock, Versamark
Paper: Bravo Burgundy, Soft Suede, River Rock
Accessories:Victoria Crochet Trim (118481), Scallop Rectangle Clearlit 118872, Large & Small Scallop punches, Clear Embossing powder.

Rubber Inkspiration Tips:

Emboss only a portion of the add on flap. For example, I cut about 1 1/5 inches from the soft suede piece so the burgundy piece should be 2 3/4 wide by 5 1/2 long. Emboss 1 3/4 inches of this piece, & score up to the edge of the embossing. The portion not embossed is attached to your card. This way there is a slight overlap on the front of your card.

Additional Shots of the card open.

No comments:

Post a Comment