Rubber Inkspiration Tips:
- Adjust the size of the rose by using different size scallop circles to start with.
- Rose size can be adjusted by how tight or loose the quill is made.
- Break down fibres in paper with bone folder prior to cutting into spiral to make paper more pliable & easier to quill.
- Sponge the edge of the spiral (front & back) before assembly to add dimension.
- I used tombo mutli glue - this is the best for this type of project, it bonds quickly & holds really well.
Stamps: Four Frames
Ink: Black Staz On, Regal Rose, Rose Red, Pretty in Pink , Pear Pizazz, Old Olive
Paper: Regal Rose, Blushing Bride, Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, White Glossy
Accessories: Tulip Frame & Polka dot embossing folders, decorative label punch, old olive satin ribbon, dazzling diamonds