Steps to make this card:
- Start with a piece of whisper white card stock measuring 5 1/4 " x 4".
- Use Stampin' Up 5 Petal flower punch to make a "window" in the card.
- Use a piece of sponge & rose red ink to apply ink to the punch out & the "window" opening.
- Rotate the inked punch out and glue down each petal to the card front.
- Stamp desired sentiment.
- Make a paper ribbon with coordinating card stock & a border punch. Add ribbon embellishment & attach to your whisper white card front.
- Use a two way glue pen to cover the punched out flower & cover with Dazzling Diamonds. Let dry.
- Punch smaller flowers to make a flower centre & attach to glittered flower centres. I used a rhinestone brad.